Wednesday, January 2, 2013

The End of 2012

The last few months have been filled with family and friends. While I haven't been good about blogging, I finally have a few updates and pictures to share.

Post Kona, I was ready for a few weeks of doing very limited activity. So the first weekend back, we went and visited my sister in Williamsburg and I got to meet my new nephew, Logan. Poor Logan has horrible acid reflux and has not been the happiest baby, but he's slowly feeling better (as is his Aunt who's on an 8 week prescription dose - YIKES!)

October 2012 - Preston, KT, Logan
In November, Chris and I headed out to California for Thanksgiving. We went mountain biking with his brother and sister-in-law, and thankfully, while I was pathetically slow and stopped many times on the downhill section, I only managed to crash once and didn't cry.  I would have never lived that down!
Chris checking his phone
 December started out with the exciting news that I'm on Team Snapple for 2013. I couldn't be more excited to race with this team.  I've followed a few of my teammates' blogs for years, so it's fun to now be on their team. We'll be racing in Rudy Helmets (YAY), Xterra Wetsuits and using Clif products.  Awesome. 

And since clearly my bike and kit needed to match, I finally got a new bike. The bike is still at my sister's until this weekend, but I can't wait to start riding it and getting used to the aggressive aero position (free speed - WAHOOOOOOOOOOO!) And thank you Joanna for bringing it back from CO for me!



Have a Healthy and Happy New Year!

SVSR Winter Series 5K #3

1 comments:

Katie said...

happy new year, lovely friend!

Post a Comment