Sunday, November 20, 2011

Williamsburg

Holy Cats I'm excited - T-3 Days until we go to Williamsbug!!  YAY!!!

OK, so probably most of you wouldn't be as excited to go spend four days in the old capital of Virginia and see reenactors dressed up in Colonial wear, but there are two main reasons why I love Williamsburg.

#1 - My sister lives there!  Poor Laura, I have always tried to do everything she did, only better, but that's only because I've always idolized her. We are best of friends and I can't wait to spend time with her.  
I'm also super excited to play football with the little Wahoo, although I really think his parents should reconsider William and Mary.  Alan, Chris and I will be heading out on our TT bikes, so that will be fun too.  My TT bike hasn't been off the trainer since it came home from Kona.

#2 - I also spent four years in Williamsburg at The College of William and Mary (Go Tribe!), so I have fond memories from those years as well.  We're staying right across from campus, so I'm sure we'll spend some time walking around campus.


Training wise, things are clicking along and I've seen some times in the pool I haven't seen in like 10 years. I'd like to see a little more progress on the running front, but I'm doing my best to remain patient. I had a great 70 mile ride yesterday - 40 was a bit of a hammer fest - so I'm still working on getting out of my comfort zone.

Have a great week :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment